This week’s featured lesson is for the old-time folk tune “Worried Man Blues” in the key of G. I’ve created two arrangements for the lesson. The first arrangement is done in the Carter-Style and the second time through is an intermediate flatpicking solo. We’ll learn to play the basic melody and then begin to get more expressive with more Bluegrass and Flatpicking runs. This lesson will also help bridge the gap between Carter Style and flat-picking. I hope you enjoy!
This lesson includes:
– Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs, Notation, and GP6 file (Both Arrangements)
– Over 40 Minutes of up-close video
– 4 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 140, 160, 180, and 200 BPM (With and without lead)
– Broken up into 6 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk-Through video clip
– Basic rhythm lesson