In this week's featured lesson we'll be taking a look at the classic Old-Time and Carter-Family standard the 'Wildwood Flower' in the key of C. I've created two arrangements for this lesson. The first time through is an intermediate arrangement where we'll blend both Carter-Style and Bluegrass elements. The second time through we'll be an advanced arrangement that is all flat-picking! We'll take the passages from the first time through and spice them up with more consecutive eight notes, hammer-ons, pull-offs, and syncopation.
Go ahead and give it a listen! This lesson has been Soundsliced for easy learning. :)
This lesson includes:
- Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs, Notation, and GP6 file (Both Arrangements)
- Over 35 Minutes of up-close video
- 4 Practice Tracks at at 140, 160, and 180 BPM (With and without lead)
- Broken up into 5 separate videos so you can move around easier
- Slow Walk Through video clip of both arrangements