Way Downtown – Two Arrangements – Doc Watson Style
This is my arrangement for the tune “Way Downtown” in the key of D. We’ll be learning two arrangements in ‘C position.’ The first time through will be a straight-ahead Carter-Style arrangement that plays the melody right down the middle. The second time through is a ‘Doc Watson’ inspired arrangement with some cross-picking and Doc-Style licks.
This lesson includes.
– PDF Tabs and Notation (Both arrangements)
– Over 30 Minutes total of up-close video
– 3 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 160, 180, and 200 BPM (with and without lead)
– Broken up into 4 separate videos
– Slow Walk-Through Clips of each arrangement