This is my arrangement for the tune “Way Downtown” in the key of D. We’ll be learning two arrangements in ‘C position.’ The first time through will be a straight-ahead Carter-Style arrangement that plays the melody right down the middle. The second time through is a ‘Doc Watson’ inspired arrangement with some cross-picking and Doc-Style licks.
This lesson includes.
– PDF Tabs and Notation (Both arrangements)
– Over 30 Minutes total of up-close video
– 3 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 160, 180, and 200 BPM (with and without lead)
– Broken up into 4 separate videos
– Slow Walk-Through Clips of each arrangement