This week's featured lesson is an original composition entitled 'Sweet, Slow, and Simple Melody in D.' I've created two arrangements for this lesson. The first time through we'll play a very basic, yet beautiful melody in first position working primarily out of the chord shapes. The second time through we'll work in a very sweet portion of the fretboard and begin to get more expressive with the melody. It will certainly sit at an intermediate level. We're searching for a connected sound and smooth playing. This lesson has been 'Soundsliced' for easy learning. :)
Go ahead and give it a listen!
This lesson includes:
- Downloadable PDF Tabs, Notation, and GP6 file (Both Arrangements)
- 30 Minutes of up-close video
- 4 Practice Tracks at 105 and 125 BPM (With and without lead)
- Broken up into 5 separate videos so you can move around easier
- Slow Walk Through video clip of both arrangements