In this week's featured lesson we'll take a look at an original composition entitled 'Slow and Simple Waltz-Style Solos.' We'll be working out of 'C Position' and learning two different solos. The first time through will be more of a 'Carter-style' solo that plays the melody right out of the chord shapes.
The second time through we'll move up an octave and make use of several other chord shapes across the neck. Plus, we'll throw in a bunch of cross-picking elements too.
This is a nice and easy lesson for you beginners out there. It won't take you long to begin playing this beautiful melody. :)
Go ahead and give it a listen! This lesson has been Soundsliced for easy learning. :)
This lesson includes:
- Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs, Notation, and GP6 file (Both Arrangements)
- Over 35 Minutes of up-close video
- 3 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 90, 100, and 110 BPM
- Broken up into 5 separate videos so you can move around easier
- Slow Walk Through video clip of both arrangements