Here is my arrangement for the bluegrass traditional tune “Pig in a Pen” done in the key of G. The melody is rather short so I went ahead and created two passes at the solo. So, the first one is a very basic melody and the second time through is more of an intermediate arrangement. This one is can get played pretty fast at the jam so make sure you’re ready to go! Have a listen below.
This lesson includes:
– PDF Tabs (Both Arrangements)
– 40 Minutes of up-close video
– 4 Practice Tracks at 120, 140, 180, and 200 BPM
– Broken up into 3 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Live (Video) performance tracks at slow and fast tempos