This is my arrangement for the tune “Little Maggie” in the key of G. I’ve created 3 arrangements for this tune and all of them will be making use the G minor pentatonic scale. We’ll talk about the 3 different positions where you can use these scales and how to connect them. The main purpose of this lesson is to show you how to use a G minor pentatonic scale and create a solo from it.
This lesson includes –
– PDF Tabs
– Over 45 Minutes of up-close video
– 5 Practice Tracks at 120, 140, 160, 180, and 200 BPM
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Live performance tracks at slow and fast tempos
– Short Lesson Clip on Pentatonic Scales