In this lesson, we’ll take a look at learning a basic melody in the key of C that will be great for the beginner. In the second arrangement, we’ll learn ‘moveable’ chord shapes that span all across the fretboard. This will act as a nice accompaniment or ‘2nd rhythm guitarist’ part. There will be lots of cross-picking as well. Both of these arrangements are played at a slow tempo so you can enjoy playing along. 🙂 Have a listen below!
This lesson includes.
– PDF Tabs and Notation (Both Arrangements)
– Over 25 Minutes of up-close video
– 1 Speed of Audio Practice Tracks at 120 BPM (with and without lead)
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk-Through Clips for each arrangement