This week's featured lesson is for the tune 'Keep on the Sunny Side' in the key of D. I've created a beginner to an intermediate arrangement that covers a wide range of the fretboard. We'll be using different chord shapes, cross-picking, and some syncopation to spice up this straight again arrangement. I've done my best to really phrase the melody just like the way it's sung. This is a Carter Family classic that is often heard at Bluegrass and Old-time festivals. It's also a great one to sing and play!
Go ahead and give it a listen! This lesson has been Soundsliced for easy learning. :)
This lesson includes:
- Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs, Notation, and GP6 file (Both Arrangements)
- Over 35 Minutes of up-close video
- 3 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 120, 140, and 150 BPM (With and without lead)
- Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
- Slow Walk-Through video clip