This is lesson #4 for ‘Improving Your Bluegrass Rhythm’ in the key of G. We’ll take a look at another common chord progression that goes I – IV – V – I to help us create more solid rhythm playing. I’ve created two variations for this original piece entitled ‘Small Cabin Home’ in which we’ll incorporate three different strumming patterns and several ways to use bass walks to and from each chord. We’ll learn how to mix and mingle these strum patterns so we can create energy and drive in your rhythm. This is a beginner to an intermediate level lesson that will be great for the aspiring Bluegrass guitarist. Go ahead and give it a listen below!
This lesson includes:
– Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs (Both Arrangements)
– Over 35 Minutes of up-close video
– 3 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 140, 180, and 200 BPM (With and without Rhythm Guitar)
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk-Through video clips