This is lesson #3 for ‘Improving Your Bluegrass Rhythm’ in the key of G. This time we’re going to take a look at a bit of a different style of rhythm playing. We’re going to focus our attention on playing in the style of David Rawlings. He has such a unique style and way of playing and it’s something I’m absolutely obsessed with. 🙂 I’ve created an arrangement that has three variations and we’ll work from the most basic into something much more advanced. This lesson is treated as if you are the 2nd guitar player, while someone else holds down a simple and basic rhythm. So, this will give you more ideas and freedom to leave simple strumming and get more expressive. Go ahead and give it a listen below!
This lesson includes:
– Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs (Both Arrangements)
– Over 35 Minutes of up-close video
– 2 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 100 and 110 BPM (With and without Rhythm Guitar)
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk-Through video clips