This is lesson #2 for ‘Improving Your Bluegrass Rhythm’ in the key of G. We’ll be a look at a common chord progression in Bluegrass music and learn to use multiple strumming patterns and bass walks to spice up our rhythm playing. I’ve entitled this piece ‘Going Up The Hill’ and we’ll sneak in the major II chord go really give this progression a lot of bounce. This will be a great lesson for those of you looking to really improve your Bluegrass rhythm and understand the nuances of playing rhythm guitar.
This lesson includes:
– Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs (Both Arrangements)
– Over 35 Minutes of up-close video
– 3 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 140, 180, and 200 BPM (With and without Rhythm Guitar)
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk-Through video clips