In this week’s featured lesson we’ll be taking a look at ‘Improving Your Bluegrass Rhythm in C #1’ and we’ll do it in the style of Doc Watson. I’ve created three arrangements/variations for a simple chord progression in the key of C. We’ll learn to mix and mingle several different strumming patterns, add ornamentations within the chords, and learn several different bass walks to and from the chords. We’ll look at adding 7ths and chord inversions as well to help add energy to our rhythm. Go ahead and give it a listen below!
This lesson includes:
– Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs (All Three Arrangements)
– Over 40 Minutes of up-close video
– 3 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 140, 180, and 200 BPM (With and without Rhythm Guitar)
– Broken up into 6 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk-Through video clips