This is lesson #1 for ‘Improving Your Bluegrass Rhythm’ in the key of G. This may be one of the most common chord progressions in all of Bluegrass and Country music and I’ve created three variations on how to improve your rhythm playing. It will focus on multiple strumming patterns, bass walks, and ornamentations within each arrangement. We’ll learn how to combine strumming patterns in a single piece to provide more energy into your playing plus, learn several different ways to walk to and from each chord. This lesson has all the elements of learning the fundamentals of Bluegrass rhythm guitar playing. Go ahead and give it a listen below!
This lesson includes:
– Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs (All Three Arrangements)
– Over 40 Minutes of up-close video
– 3 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 140, 180, and 200 BPM (With and without Rhythm Guitar)
– Broken up into 6 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk-Through video clips