Here are my arrangements for the popular Gospel and Bluegrass tune “I’ll Fly Away” in the key of D. We’ll be working out of ‘C position’ with the capo on the 2nd fret. We’ll start with a straight-ahead Carter Style arrangement that plays the melody right down the middle. Then we’ll get fancy with an advanced solo that uses a wide range of techniques such as cross-picking, different chord shapes, eighth note runs, and syncopation. Have a listen below!
This lesson includes.
– PDF Tabs and Notation (Both Arrangements)
– Over 45 Minutes of up-close video
– 3 Speeds of Audio Practice Tracks at 140, 160, and 180 BPM (with and without lead)
– Broken up into 6 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk-Through Clips for each arrangement