Home Sweet Home – Carter Style and Advanced Cross-Picking
In this week’s featured lesson we’ll take a look at two arrangements for the classic fiddle tune “Home Sweet Home” in the key of C. The first time through we’ll do a straight-ahead Carter-Style arrangement which will be great for anyone just getting started learning this tune. The second time through sits more in the intermediate to advanced level and involves lots of cross-picking and several chord shapes along the fretboard. This is personally one of my favorite melodies of all time. I think it sits really nice for the Carter Style playing! Hope you enjoy the tune!
This lesson includes:
– PDF Tabs (Both Arrangements)
– 35 Minutes of up-close video
– 3 Practice Tracks at 160, 170, and 180 (WIth and without lead) BPM
– Broken up into 5 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk Through Clips of each arrangement