Here is my arrangement for the folk tune Freight Train in the key of C. I've created two fingerstyle arrangements for this lesson. The first one is a beginner arrangement for those of you looking to get started with fingerstyle playing. It's a very basic arrangement that has the melody played on the down-beats. The second arrangement is more of an intermediate to advanced thing that involves more rolling and the melody lying on the off-beat much of the time. I love playing these fingerstyle arrangements and hopefully, you will too! Enjoy!
This lesson includes:
- PDF Tabs (Both Arrangements)
- Over 50 Minutes of up-close video
- 3 Practice Tracks at 100, 140, and 160 BPM
- Broken up into 5 separate videos so you can move around easier
- Live performance tracks at slow and fast tempos