Here is my arrangement for the traditional bluegrass tune “Foggy Mountain Top” in the key of G. I’ve created an intermediate to advanced solo for this tune. I’ve incorporated a little bit of carter style and some bluegrass flat-picking. you may also notice some “Tony Rice-ish” licks in there as well. I know this tune best form listening to Doc Watson. This is certainly a must know at the jam and you better be prepared to take your solo! Enjoy!
This lesson includes:
– PDF Tabs
– Over 35 Minutes of up-close video
– 5 Practice Tracks at 70, 80, 90, 100, and 110 BPM
– 8-10 minute rhythm lesson
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Live performance tracks at slow and fast tempos