This week's featured lesson is entitled 'Easy Folk Melody in C' and I've written up tow arrangements for it. This is a great beginner lesson with a very basic and easy melody. The first arrangement is just the 'bare bones' of the melody that uses a lot of quarter, half, and whole notes. The second time through we'll get more expressive as we move across the fretboard and we'll add more eighth note runs. This melody is largely played out of a 'C major ' scale and we'll learn to play it in two different places on the fretboard.
Go ahead and give it a listen!
This lesson includes:
- Downloadable PDF Tabs, Notation, and GP6 file (Both Arrangements)
- 30 Minutes of up-close video
- 4 Practice Tracks at 105 and 125 BPM (With and without lead)
- Broken up into 5 separate videos so you can move around easier
- Slow Walk Through video clip of both arrangements