This week's featured lesson is a study piece I'm calling 'Easy A-Minor Melody' that involves two arrangements. We'll be working on playing the 'A' part in three different octaves on the fretboard and two variations for each one. We'll also be using lots of A Natural Minor scales to get more expressive with that basic melody. This lesson will involve working all across the fretboard and give you a good idea on how to move a melody into three different places on the neck of our guitar. This is a great lesson for getting comfortable creating solos in the key of Am!
Go ahead and give it a listen!
This lesson includes:
- Downloadable/Printable PDF and GP6 Tabs and Notation (Both Arrangements)
- Over 45 Minutes of up-close video
- 3 Practice Tracks at 130, 150, and 170 BPM (With and without lead)
- Broken up into 7 separate videos so you can move around easier
- Slow Walk Through video clip of both arrangements