This lesson entitled 'Down in Dropped D' covers a variety of topics and concepts. It's an original composition in which we'll be using a 'dropped D' in the 'E string' and learning three different solos. This tune definitely has a dark, mean, and almost an 'Outlaw Country' sound to it. The arrangement has an A and B part but I've written up 'Two A Parts' and one 'B part.'
We'll be using a wide range of the fretboard and blending different minor scales. I've also created a couple of separate video clips that talk all about how (my approach) I created these arrangements. People are wanting to go more in-depth about the note choices, scale patterns, and simply, my thought process on creating these solos. Go ahead and give it a listen below!
This lesson includes:
- PDF Tabs and Notation
- Over 60 Minutes of up-close video
- 2 Practice Tracks at 65 and 70 BPM (With and without lead) BPM
- Broken up into 6 separate videos so you can move around easier
- Slow Walk Through Clip of the arrangement
- Explanation for how I created the solos/arrangements