This week’s featured lesson we’ll be taking a look at a blusey fingerstyle composition. It’s entitled ‘Delta Blues Study Piece #3’ and I’ve written up two arrangements for this lesson. We’ll be using a steady thumb in the bass and playing all across the fretboard. The progression is essentially a 12 bar blues in the key of A. There are some classic Delta Blues style licks in both arrangements and this lesson will certainly give you all sorts of ideas on how to improve your bluesy fingerstyle playing!
Go ahead and give it a listen! This lesson has been Soundsliced for easy learning. 🙂
This lesson includes:
– Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs, Notation, and GP6 file (Both Arrangements)
– Over 30 Minutes of up-close video
– 2 Practice Tracks at 55 and 65 BPM
– Broken up into 5 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk Through video clip of both arrangements