This is my arrangement for the tune “Darling Think of What You’ve Done” in the key of A. I’ve written an advanced version for both the verse and the chorus. The verse is melody-driven but the chorus is all about using licks over certain types of chords to help you improvise. Go ahead and have a little fun with this arrangement and take it to the jam!
This lesson includes:
– PDF Tabs (Verse and Chorus)
– 60 Minutes of up-close video
– 4 Practice Tracks at 120, 160, 180, and 200 BPM
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Live (Video) performance tracks at slow and fast tempos