This is my updated version of the old-time fiddle tune “Cripple Creek” done in the key of A. I’ve created two arrangements for this lesson, the first of which is very beginner-friendly. This second arrangement sits more in the intermediate category and includes more hammer-ons, pull-offs, and slides. This is certainly a ‘must-know’ at the jam circle and a fun one to play! Have a listen below and get pickin’ on this tune!
This lesson includes.
– PDF Tabs (Both Arrangements)
– Over 40 Minutes of up-close video
– 5 Practice Tracks at 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 BPM
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Live performance tracks at slow and fast tempos