In this week's featured lesson we'll be taking a look at the classic tune 'Bury Me Beneath the Willow' in the key of D. We'll be working out of 'D position' and learning to play two different arrangements. The first time through will be a great beginner arrangement played in the Carter-style. We'll play that melody right within the chords. The second time through we'll work up the neck, use some different chord shapes, and involve some cross-picking to really fill up the sound. We're looking to play smooth and connected all while bringing that melody forward. Go ahead and give it a listen below!
This lesson includes:
- Downloadable PDF Tabs (Both Arrangements)
- 35 Minutes of up-close video
- 4 Practice Tracks at 120, 140, 160, and 180 BPM (With and without lead)
- Broken up into 7 separate videos so you can move around easier
- Slow Walk Through video clip of both arrangements