Here is the lesson for “Bury Me Beneath the Willow” beginner Carter Style and Advanced in the key of D. I walk through the basics with a straight-ahead arrangement and then get fancy with a more advanced version of the tune. I work with the Carter Style playing for the beginner and then move to lots of cross-picking involving different chords shapes for the second one. I’m super pumped about this lesson package!! I hope you enjoy it!
This lesson includes.
– PDF Tabs (Both Arrangements)
– Over 55 Minutes of up-close video
– 10 Practice Tracks (5 for each arrangement) at 120, 140, 160, 180, and 200 BPM
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Live performance tracks at slow and fast tempos