This week’s featured lesson is an original composition I’ve entitled ‘Brandi Wine’ in the key of G. This is a study piece for using two very common G-Major scale patterns. We’ll be learning three arrangements that span the entire fretboard. I’ve also included a short video clip talking just about the scale patterns and how I’m drawing my ideas from them.
This lesson includes –
– PDF Tabs and Notation
– Over 50 Minutes of up-close video
– 1 Speed of Practice Tracks at 160 BPM(With and without lead) BPM
– Broken up into 7 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk-Through Clip of each arrangement
– Separate video clip on the G-Major Scale Positions