In this week’s featured lesson we’ll be looking at the old-time fiddle tune ‘Blackberry Blossom’ done in the key of G. I’ve created two ‘straight-ahead’ arrangements for this very popular song. The first arrangement we’ll be working out of the 1st and 2nd position. The second arrangement we’ll move up the fretboard to the 8th position and it’ll be a nice technique challenge. This tune has a lot of consecutive eighth notes so we’ll need to make sure you’re learning proper picking technique! This tune is certainly a ‘must-know’ at any jam circle or Bluegrass festival.
Go ahead and give it a listen! This lesson has been Soundsliced for easy learning. 🙂
This lesson includes:
– Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs, Notation, and GP6 file (Both Arrangements)
– Over 35 Minutes of up-close video
– 4 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 140, 160, and 180 BPM (With and without lead)
– Broken up into 6 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk-Through video clip of both arrangements