I’ve created two arrangements for the old-time tune “Battle Hymn of The Republic” in the key of C. The first time through I demonstrate an easy Carter style version so you can have a solid idea of the melody. The second time through is more of an intermediate arrangement and involves more flat-picking, eighth notes runs, and embellishes the melody. This is a very popular tune done by many artists throughout the years.
This lesson includes.
– PDF Tabs (Both Arrangements)
– Over 55 Minutes of up-close video
– 6 Practice Tracks at 120, 140, 160, 180, 200, and 220 BPM
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Live performance tracks at slow and fast tempos