Here is my lesson for the 1970’s classic “Amie” done by the Pure Prairie League. I’ve included all parts of learning this song. I have written up the intro, the outro, and a “lead sheet” for the chord changes. I also go through the entire arrangement of the song so you can learn to play and sing along with the recording. I talk about the strum pattern that I would use for this tune and a nice cross-picking pattern for the outro. Enjoy!
You’ll need a Premiere Membership to access this lesson. This lesson includes:
– PDF Tabs
– 60 Minutes of up-close video
– 3 Practice Tracks at 90, 120, and 165
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Live (Video) performance tracks at slow and fast tempos
– Rhythm lesson that covers the entire song.
– Walkthrough of the arrangement