Here are two arrangements for the gospel tune “Amazing Grace” done in the key of C. The first time through is a nice carter style arrangement where I stick to the lower register of the guitar. It has a handful of hammer-ons and pull-offs but is very straight ahead. The second time through is a bit more advanced and makes use of different chord positions across the fretboard. It’ll help you find these basic melodies in different places on the guitar. Give it a listen!
This lesson includes.
– PDF Tabs (Both arrangements)
– Over 40 Minutes total of up-close video
– 3 Practice Tracks at 80, 90, and 100 BPM
– Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Live performance tracks at slow and fast tempos