All The Good Times – Two Arrangements
This week’s featured lesson is for the classic Old-Time tune ‘All the Good Times’ in the key of G. I’ve created two beginner arrangements for this lesson that use a combination of Carter-style and Flatpicking elements. The first time through is more straight-ahead and I’ve derived the melody from a David Rawlings and Gillian Welch recording. The second time through is a bit more expressive, although, still at the beginner level and the melody is more of how Bill Monroe would sing it. Go ahead and give it a listen below!
This lesson includes:
– Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs, Notation, and GP6 file (Both Arrangements)
– Over 30 Minutes of up-close video
– 3 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 80, 90, and 100 BPM (With and without lead)
– Broken up into 6 separate videos so you can move around easier
– Slow Walk-Through video clips