Here is a great lesson for making use of Major and Minor Pentatonic scales. I've created a 12 Bar Blues in the key of G that you can begin to make sense of these scales in 1st and 3rd position. I've also created two passes at the solo so you have a handful of different licks and phrases to choose from when creating your own solo. Have fun playing the blues!
This lesson includes.
- PDF Tabs (Both arrangements)
- Over 35 Minutes total of up-close video
- 3 Practice Tracks at 80, 100, and 120 BPM
- Broken up into 4 separate videos so you can move around easier
- Live performance tracks at slow and fast tempos