This is an excerpt from my Rhythm Series course and it's the 1st variation of lesson #1 in the key of G. It's an original composition entitled 'Down the Middle' that involves one of the most common chord progressions and strumming patterns in all of Bluegrass music. We'll dive into the nuances of the 'Boom-Chicka-Boom' strumming pattern and use common bass walks to and from the chords. These strum patterns are a must-know for any Bluegrass Guitarist.
You'll need a Free Membership and to be logged in to download the tabs and view the full-length video! Join today!
This lesson includes:
- Downloadable/Printable PDF Tabs for the 1st variation
- Over 15 Minutes of up-close video
- 3 Speeds of Practice Tracks at 140, 180, and 200 BPM (With and without Rhythm Guitar)
- Broken up into 2 separate videos so you can move around easier
- Slow Walk-Through video clips
- Access to the Soundslice Player!